IMPORTANT READ - For urgent support matters, please email support@osbeehives.com

Hi everyone,

First of all, I would like to apologize on behalf of the company for the lack of the responses in the forum lately. As most of you know, we are a small company with limited personnel time, and we need to constantly and carefully balance the time we dedicate to manufacturing, logistics, software develppment, hardware development, and administration tasks, among others.

In order to give you the best possible experience as our users and customers, and to maximize the usefulness of this community, we would like to remind you that we have a support email: support@osbeehives.com. If you have a problem with your BuzzBox, the app, your order, or any other issue that requires urgent attention, an email to this address will allow us to track your support case step by step and getting it solved as soon as possible.

If you have anything cool to share, a non-urgent setup problem, some issue with your hive that you would like other beekeepers to look into, or general help from the community without the expectation of a prompt response from OSBeehives as a company, this forum is still the perfect avenue to do so.

pinned #2

Hi.
I did contact you a week or so ago for an urgent issue, but received no response.

My hives load slowly and reboots each time I click on a hive. I can’t see any info. I included a screen shot/video with the email, but I’m having trouble uploading through this app.

I tried re-logging in, but it hasn’t helped.

Help!

I have the exact same problem, no response to emails and units completely not working, despite, complete reset up reboot and full solar charge

Hi Guys, this is Derek from Australia. Glad to hear that you are still going. I am just about to finalise my patent on the beehive design. We just had a stint on of 5 days of 41 degrees C here in Perth. Amazingly the new hive design which was in full sun seem to go ok. Which had me to wonder what the temperature was inside the hive during these blistering hot days. Let me know when you guys are up and running as we may have a post grad student working on the beehives and we will need some data collection. Cheers Scarr01.