What is wrong --- "we could not find your device ID"

I been trying without luck to get my buzzbox back up and running on my hives this year. First it was the could not get particle certificate, now I am getting a message “We could not find your device ID. You can contact support and we will register your hive for you”…

Whoever is support please register my hive(two hives) so I can stop this wasted time trying to get this app working and buzz-box can start monitoring my two hives…

Sound a little frustrated I am… The app has lost my hive when they did a software update so last year had to “resync to the buzzboxes” , and I have to admit a lot of other application on the Iphone lose data and connectivity on my Iphone when they roll out a new app, but this is crazy I have not change anything on my home network - I wish that I power up the buzz-box, is should have remember my password into the network and “just worked” from last year…

Hello @Grlind – so sorry for the late reply on here, it slipped through while we’ve been getting the BuzzBox Minis sent out!

Are you still having these issues or have they been resolved? Remember you can also email us on support@osbeehives.com with problems!